A wonderful event for all the family to enjoy, so pack a picnic, grab some deck chairs and come along to enjoy the summer with some of these must-see events.
- 18th July: History of Britain – From 7.30pm – £13 per person
- 20th July: Hugless Douglas – From 5pm – £10 per person
- 22nd July: Sunshine on Leith – From 9.15pm – Price TBC
- 23rd July: The Merchant of Venice – From 7.30pm – Price TBC
- 25th July: Pride and Prejudice – From 7.30pm – £13 per person
- 26th & 27th July: Go Alfresco – From 7.30pm – £10 per person
- 29th July: Cocktail Film Screening – From 9.15pm – Price TBC
- 30th July: The Tempest – From 7.30pm – £13 per person
- 1st August: Oliver Twist – From 7.30pm – Price TBC
Why not stay with Roomsbooked in Cheltenham?
Roomsbooked offers self-catering Hotel rooms and Apartments at cheap competitive rates.
For more information or to make an enquiry you can contact us on 01242582172 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a reservation please – CLICK HERE