NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR CENTRAL HOTEL OR CENTRAL STUDIOS
We operate a strict NO PETS policy.
Should it be proven that a pet has been found to have been in the accommodation, a charge can be applicable.
Bed layout requests:
Please note that although we do try our best to meet your bed layout requirements, they can not always be guaranteed.
Standard Bookings for Central Serviced Apartments operates a pre-paid non-refundable policy.
We reserve the right to cancel any reservation without reason or notice.
All deposits are strictly non-refundable.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, PLEASE ASK – A WRITTEN POLICY FOR YOUR PARTICULAR BOOKING CAN BE GIVEN
You must be over 18 in order to make a reservation.
However, if you are aged between 18 – 25 you make be asked to place a deposit against your reservation before it is confirmed. This is down to our discretion.
At the time of booking a credit card is required to secure your reservation in its entirety including the following:
Please be aware that during your stay, you are liable for all damages and misuse of the facilities and equipment that is provided.
- For example, crockery, furniture, towels, bedding
- All damages will be assessed and charged accordingly to materials, replacements, parts and labour fees.
- There is a £100 charge for disposal of large item damaged furniture i.e. beds, settees etc
- Additional Charges will apply for the following:
- Central Hotel operates a no smoking policy. If found to be smoking in the accommodation provided, a £60 fine will be issued.
- Vomiting, a specialist cleaning kit will be required – £60 plus £25 labour charge for additional cleaning
- Soiling of beds – a specialist cleaning kit is required – £60 plus labour as required, also mattress’s are always renewed in this event & the cost of replacement charged.
- Pets - a specialist kit will be required – £60 plus £25 labour charge for additional cleaning.
- Keys – Failure to return a key by 1pm on the day of departure or loss of a key will result in a £25 charge.
- Hair dye – please be cautious as hair dye is difficult to remove from towels & can soil sheets & pillowcases in which case a charge will be made
- Check out is strictly 10.00am if a late check out (1pm) is not pre-booked & paid for by 6pm the previous day anyone delaying our cleaning & servicing team will be charged £60
We will debit the card that you have provided to secure the booking. An invoice can be issued on request with a breakdown of charges.