NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR CENTRAL HOTEL OR CENTRAL STUDIOS
Standard Bookings for Central Serviced Apartments operates a pre-paid none refundable policy.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, PLEASE ASK – A WRITTEN POLICY FOR YOUR PARTICULAR BOOKING CAN BE GIVEN
At the time of booking a credit card is required to secure your resevation in its entirety including the following:
Please be aware that during your stay, you are liable for all damages and misuse of the facilities and equipment that is provided.
- For example, crockery, furniture, towels, bedding
- All damages will be assessed and charged accordingly to materials, replacements, parts and labour fees.
- There is a £100 charge for disposal of large item damaged furniture i.e. beds, settees etc
- Additional Charges will apply for the following:
- Central Hotel operates a no smoking policy. If found to be smoking in the accommodation provided, a £60 fine will be issued.
- Vommiting, a specialist cleaning kit will be required – £60 plus £25 labour charge for additional cleaning
- Soiling of beds – a specialist cleaning kit is required – £60 plus labour as required, also matteress’s are always renewed in this event & the cost of replacement charged.
- Hair dye – please be cautious as hair dye is difficult to remove from towels & can soil sheets & pillowcases in which case a charge will be made
- Check out is strictly 10.00am if a late check out (1pm) is not pre-booked & paid for by 6pm the previous day anyone delaying our cleaning & servicing team will be charged £60
We will debit the card that you have provided at the time of booking. An invoice can be issued on request with a breakdown of charges.