NOT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR CENTRAL STUDIOS OR CENTRAL SERVICED APARTMENTS
Pet policy: We operate a strict NO PETS policy. Should it be proven that a pet has been found to have been in the accommodation, a charge can be applicable.
Cancellation Policy: Direct Bookings: The Central Hotel operates a pre-paid, non-refundable policy. We reserve the right to cancel any booking without reason.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, PLEASE ASK – A WRITTEN POLICY FOR YOUR PARTICULAR BOOKING CAN BE GIVEN
Charges: At the time of booking a credit card is required to secure your reservation in its entirety including the following:
Please be aware that during your stay, you are liable for all damages and misuse of the facilities and equipment that is provided.
- For example, crockery, furniture, towels, bedding
- All damages will be assessed and charged accordingly to materials, replacements, parts and labour fees.
- There is a £100 charge for disposal of large item damaged furniture i.e. beds, settees etc
Additional charges will apply for the following:
- Central Hotel operates a strict no smoking policy. If found to be smoking in the accommodation provided, a £60 fine will be issued.
- Vomiting – a specialist cleaning kit will be required – £60 plus £25 labour charge for additional cleaning.
- Keys – Failure to return or loss of a key will result in a £25 charge
- Soiling of beds – a specialist cleaning kit is required – £60 plus labour as required, also mattress’ are always renewed in this event and the cost of replacement charged.
- Hair dye – please be cautious as hair dye is difficult to remove from towels & can soil sheets & pillowcases in which case a charge will be made.
- Pets – a specialist kit will be required – £60 plus £25 labour charge for additional cleaning.
- Check out is strictly 10.00am. If a late check out (1pm) is not pre-booked & paid for by 6pm the previous day anyone delaying our cleaning and servicing team will be charged £30.
We will debit the card that you have provided to secure the booking. An invoice can be issued on request with a breakdown of charges.