The ever popular Wharf House restaurant will be holding a Tapas, Beer, Cider AND Perry Festival, alongside a Canal Trust Open Day. The whole weekend is in celebration of completing and opening the most recent section of the canal. The family-freindly weekend wll include an amplitude of entertainment for families, food and waterfun such as:
- Historic boat parade
- Food by the Wharf House Restaurant with a special discounted set ‘Tapas on the Terrace’ menu for the weekend.
- Boat trips along the Canal.
- Fair for local produce and craft.
- Live music
- Traditional festivities such as the coconut shy, ‘bash the rat’ and many more.
- A Vintage Car Rally, including vintage fire engines.
- Activities for children such as face painting
Why not stay with the Central Hotel Group Cheltenham?
The Central Hotel Group offers self-catering Hotel rooms and Apartments at cheap competitive rates.
For more information or to make a reservation contact us on 01242 582 172 or firstname.lastname@example.org